Edge Markets has adopted the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) network security protocol to guarantee a secure connection for all communications with our Clients.
You can deposit and withdraw your funds at any time, because we protect the safety of your transactions and ensure that all your information remain private.
To deposit funds into your edge trading account, first you need to login to the Members Area, click on the ‘Funds’ option and choose ‘Deposit Funds’. Then you will be able to select your preferred payment option and you will receive clear instructions about the necessary steps and details.
The amount of time required for your funds to be credited to your trading account depends on the payment method chosen by you to make a deposit.
1) Edge Markets does not accept any third-party deposits.
2) Edge Markets does not accept any cash deposits. Please keep in mind that cash deposits are associated with high money laundering risks, so if you wish to deposit any money to your trading account, you can only do so in accordance with payment instructions provided on our website.
3) If you are depositing funds in a different currency than the base currency of your trading account, the transfer amount will be converted into your account’s base currency at the Edge Markets prevailing exchange rate.
To withdraw funds from your Edge Markets trading account, first you need to login to the Members Area, click on the ‘Funds’ option and choose ’Withdraw Funds’. Then, you will be able to select the amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account.
Upon receiving your withdrawal request, we will proceed with the payment either on the same day or on the next working day (depending on the time you placed your request). Please keep in mind, however, that the time needed for your funds to reach you may vary, as it depends on your selected payment method.
1) you can withdraw your funds at any time as long as all your documents are up to date (if any of your documents are expired, we will simply ask you to provide us with a new, updated copy).
2) If you have any open positions now you place a withdrawal request, we will proceed with this request only if the withdrawal of funds from your account does not cause the margin level to drop below 100%.
3) You can only withdraw your funds to e-wallet account which has been used by you to carry out the initial deposit.
4) Withdrawals / refunds will be processed in the currency of the original deposit. In case that the account currency differs from the withdrawal currency, the transfer amount will be converted into the transfer currency at the Edge Markets prevailing exchange rate.
Transfer fees may be charged by certain payment providers, however under no circumstance any commissions for deposits and/or withdrawals is charged by EDGE MARKETS.
See table below to find more information regarding the commission charged by the payment providers:
|Deposit method||Currency||Execution time||Minimum deposit||Service Fee||Minimum Commission||Maximum commission|
|SKRILL||USD||Within a day||10$||3.5%||NO||NO|
|NETELLER||USD||Within a day||10$||3.5%||NO||NO|
|Withdraw method||Currency||Execution time||Minimum withdraw||Service Fee||Minimum Commission||Maximum commission|
|SKRILL||USD||Within a day||100$||1.5%||NO||35$|
|NETELLER||USD||Within a day||100$||2.5%||$1.00||30$|